Get Michelle’s free App for convenient access to all her videos at https://pelvic.app for your mobile phone or tablet.
Kegels for Men Training Guidelines
1. Kegels Technique
* Start with the best position for your comfort and sensation; lying down, sitting upright or standing
* Contract your pelvic floor muscles explained in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ7EfGu03-0
* Start using a gentle maintained contraction
* Relax and rest your pelvic floor muscles between every Kegel exercise
* Increase the strength of your Kegel exercises when you have the correct form
2. Kegels Daily Routine
* Start with your long maintained Kegel exercises
* Maintain each exercise hold for as long as you can up to 10 seconds duration
* Repeat up to 10 long Kegel exercises in a row
* Next practice 10 quick and strong 1 second Kegel exercises in a row
This daily routine can be performed 3-6 times daily on your training day.
Try to include 3-4 training days per week as part of your regular Kegels routine.
This Kegels workout trains both the slow and fast twitch pelvic floor muscle fibres in men. It’s important to exercise both these types of muscle fibres to improve and maintain pelvic floor muscle strength and control.
#kegelsformen #kegelexercisesmen #lastlonger
Count up Timer 10 seconds with thanks to Russel McGovern https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AEQ1ZOvYCw&feature=youtu.be
Milios, J.E., Ackland, T.R. & Green, D.J. Pelvic floor muscle training in radical prostatectomy: a randomized controlled trial of the impacts on pelvic floor muscle function and urinary incontinence. BMC Urol 19, 116 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1186/s12894-019-0546-5
Music by Aiden Kenway: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEeJ… Lights by Sappheiros https://soundcloud.com/sappheirosmusic Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0 Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/LightsSappheiros
Music That Kid Goran Licensed User
The information provided in this video is intended as general information and not a substitute for individual medical advice regarding your medical condition. To the extent permitted by law, neither Healthy Fit Solutions Pty Ltd, as trustee for the P & M Kenway Family Trust (“we”), nor any of our officers, employees, agents or related bodies corporate will be liable in any way (including for negligence) for any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you or claims made against you through your use of, or in connection with, this video or information supplied or offered to be supplied on this video. Although we use our best efforts to provide accurate information and other materials on this video, the video is provided “as-is”. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and representations provided about or by this video are excluded.